Purchases, shipping & returns
Procedures of delivering an order:
Order confirmation: Within 1 working day* (Via email or sms)
Delivery arrangement: 2 – 3 working days after payment confirmed
Delivery time: Depends on the designated shipping address and the delivery methods**.
*If customers do not receive any order confirmation 48 hours after placing the order, please email us at email@example.com
**Several delivery methods are available; please refer to the shipping methods below.
Options of payment methods:
International MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB Cards, China UnionPay and PayPal.
Options of delivery methods:
Regular delivery, express delivery and self-pick-up* are available. Please be reminded that the orders will be delivered after the payment was completed.
*The couriers are designated. Self-pick-up is only available at Hong Kong store.
Hong Kong: Generally within 5 working days
Others: Depends on the designated shipping address and delivery methods
A notification email will be sent as long as the order was dispatched. Please kindly understand that we are not responsible for any delay due to the courier situations.
Special delivery situation:
The delivery will be arranged to the next working day due to the situations below:
i.) Saturday, Sunday or public holidays
ii.) Typhoon signal no.8 or above, or black rain signal is being hoisted.
If unfortunately, the order was returned to us due to
i.) incorrect or incomplete address (including PO Box, Hotel Address),
ii.) tax payment is not settled,
iii.) receiver’s identity certification cannot be provided,
iv.) fail import declarations or
v.) parcel refused by recipient,
please note that customer is responsible for the shipping fee incurred, and 15% of the net total order amount will be charged as administration fee and the remaining 85% of the amount will be refunded according to the “Refund Policy”.
RETURN and REFUND
Returns and replacement:
The products will be exanimated before delivery, but if unfortunately, the products are found in any of the following conditions upon receiving the products, you could return the affected products to us within 10 days of the date of receipt.
i.) The products are found damaged
ii.) Wrong items
iii.) Missing items
iv.) Expired items
WILD ORGANIC will arrange refund and bear the shipping cost incurred during the refund processes*.
*The refund amount is calculated base on the net amount of purchase. No return and refund for gifts or premium items. Each product can only be returned and refunded once. Applied to online orders on the official website only. Extra shipping costs may be charged due to special circumstances. In case of any dispute, WILD ORGANIC reserves all rights of the final decision.
Procedures of return and refund:
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear indication of the order number and contact information.
- We will contact you for the return arrangement.
- Please return the products to us along with the packaging, invoice(s) and order details.
- After the condition(s) is(are) verified, we will contact you within 2-3 working days and arrange refund.
Please note that the time of refund may vary due to the processing time of the banks and postal system.